The number of shares and votes in Catella AB (publ) has changed consequent upon the issue of 2,266,666 new Class B shares in May upon exercise of warrants in the incentive programme adopted by the extraordinary general meeting held 13 February 2014.
Subsequent to the exercise of warrants, the total number of shares in the Catella AB (publ) at 31 May 2018 was 84,115,238 and the total number of votes was 94,237,458, of which 2,530,555 ordinary shares in Class A (carrying a total of 12,652,775 votes) and 81,584,683 ordinary shares in Class B (carrying a total of 81,584,683 votes).
This information is such that Catella AB (publ) is obliged to make public pursuant to the Swedish Financial Instruments Trading Act. The information was submitted for publication at 07.00 CET on 31 May 2018.
For further information, please contact:
Knut Pedersen President and Chief Executive Officer +46 8 463 33 10 firstname.lastname@example.org
About Catella: Catella is a leading specialist in property investments, fund management and banking, with operations in 14 countries. The group has assets under management of approximately SEK 180 billion. Catella is listed on Nasdaq Stockholm in the Mid Cap segment. Read more online at catella.com.
Today Catella AB (publ) held its annual general meeting at which the following resolutions were adopted:
• income statement and consolidated balance sheet for 2017.
• Retained profits and net profit for the year shall be carried forward.
• To pay a dividend of SEK 1.00 (0.80) per share for the financial year 2017. The record date for the dividend is 30 May, 2018. It is estimated that payment will be made through Euroclear Sweden AB on 4 June 2018.
• The number of board members shall be five (5) and no deputy board members are to be elected, and that one auditor is elected.
• Fees to board members totalling SEK 2,370,000 (previous year SEK 2,120,000),
• of which the chairman of the board shall receive SEK 570,000 (SEK 550,000) and other board members SEK 350,000 (SEK 330,000) each.
• of which fees for service on the board audit committee in the amount of SEK 130 000 (80,000) to the chairman of the committee and SEK 100,000 (50,000) each to the other members of the committee.
• of which fees for service on the board compensation committee in the amount of SEK 40,000 (40,000) to the chairman of the committee and SEK 30,000 (30,000) to the other member of the committee.
• The audit fee shall be payable in accordance with the approved invoice.
• Re-election of all existing board members, Johan Claesson, Johan Damne, Joachim Gahm, Anna Ramel and Jan Roxendal. Johan Claesson was elected chairman of the board.
• PricewaterhouseCoopers AB was re-elected as the company’s auditor for a new term from the end of the AGM 2018 to the end of the AGM 2019, with Daniel Algotsson as auditor-in-charge.
• To adopt the nomination committee’s proposals regarding principles for the nomination committee for the AGM 2019.
• To approve a resolution proposed by the board regarding guidelines for remuneration to senior executives.
• To approve a resolution proposed by the board regarding amendment of the objects of the Company’s business stated in the Articles of Association.
For more information, please contact:
CEO and President
+46 8 463 33 10
Head of Group Communications
+46 8 463 33 05, +46 766 27 97 55
This information is such that Catella AB (publ) is obliged to make public pursuant to the Swedish Financial Instruments Trading Act. The information was submitted for publication at 16.00 CET on 28 May 2018.
Catella is a leading specialist in property investments, fund management and banking, with operations in 14 countries. The group has assets under management of approximately SEK 180 billion. Catella is listed on Nasdaq Stockholm in the Mid Cap segment. Read more online at catella.com
First quarter in brief
•Net sales for the quarter amounted to MSEK 55 (44).
•Operating profit before depreciation and amortisation (EBITDA) was MSEK 30 (21), of which associates had an impact of MSEK 0 (0) on the Group. Operating cash flow was MSEK 24 (47).
•Operating profit/loss (EBIT) was MSEK 12 (2).
•Profit/loss before tax amounted to MSEK -16 (-20).
•Profit/loss after tax totalled MSEK -13 (-20), or SEK -0.39 (-0.58) per share.
•Production amounted to 132 GWh (185), of which Own wind power operations accounted for 76 GWh (93), and Co-owned wind power operations for 56 GWh (92).
•Average income from Own wind power operations was SEK 522 per MWh (339), of which SEK 356 per MWh (278) pertained to electricity and SEK 166 per MWh (61) to electricity certificates.
•Solberg was completed for Fortum in line with schedule and budget.
•Arise successfully refinanced and redeemed its secured bonds early totalling approximately MSEK 950. After the refinancing, the company can fully focus on increasing growth in its project development and management business as well as value-enhancing measures related to the company’s assets.
Halmstad 3 May, 2018
ARISE AB (publ)
For further information, please contact
Daniel Johansson, VD Arise AB, +46 702 244 133
Linus Hägg, CFO Arise AB, +46 702 448 916