FIRST QUARTER (1 JANUARY – 31 MARCH 2022)
- Net sales for the quarter amounted to MSEK 88 (47).
- Operating profit before depreciation and amortisation (EBITDA) totalled MSEK 61 (23).
- Operating profit (EBIT) was MSEK 46 (7).
- Profit/loss before tax, before items affecting comparability, was MSEK 42 (4) and after items affecting comparability MSEK 37 (-4).
- Profit/loss after tax totalled MSEK 37 (-4), corresponding to SEK 0.90 (-0.12) per share.
- Operating cash flow was MSEK 67 (15) and cash flow after investments amounted to MSEK 47 (8).
- Production generated 100 GWh (82) of green electricity as a result of stronger winds than in the same period previous year.
- Average income from Production was SEK 756 per MWh (463), of which SEK 748 per MWh (450) was from electricity and SEK 7 per MWh (13) was from electricity certificates, including guarantees of origin.
- In February 2022, Arise established a green financing framework that contains criteria for investments exclusively in renewable energy. Arise can include bonds as well as existing and future debt under the green financing framework.
- In March 2022, Markus Larsson was appointed the new CFO of Arise and joined Group management.
- In March 2022, Arise made an investment decision regarding construction of the wind farm project Lebo in Västervik municipality.
SIGNIFICANT EVENTS AFTER THE END OF THE REPORTING PERIOD
- In April 2022, Daniel Cambridge was appointed as the new CCO, responsible for Business Development and M&A. He started his position on 2 May 2022 and joined Group management at the same time.
- In April 2022, Arise signed an asset management agreement with BlackRock regarding wind farms in Finland with an installed capacity of 219 MW.