FIRST QUARTER (1 JANUARY–31 MARCH 2023)
- Net sales for the quarter amounted to MSEK 107 (88).
- Operating profit before depreciation and amortisation (EBITDA) totalled MSEK 76 (61).
- Operating profit (EBIT) was MSEK 61 (46).
- Profit after tax totalled MSEK 52 (37), corresponding to SEK 1.16 (0.90) per share.
- Operating cash flow was MSEK 30 (67) and cash flow after investments amounted to MSEK -41 (47).
- Production generated 87 GWh (100) of green electricity with an average income of SEK 936 per MWh (756).
- In January 2023, Arise signed an agreement with Persson Invest, one of Sweden’s largest private landowners. The agreement pertains to development rights for potential wind power projects on a large portion of Persson Invest’s land, for which the company sees good potential to realise new wind power. According to the assessment from the company, the potential amounts to approximately 500 MW.
- In March 2023, Arise signed an agreement to acquire approximately 51% of the Finnish company Pohjan Voima Oy. Pohjan Voima Oy has developed a well-diversified portfolio of onshore wind and solar projects across Finland, with a project portfolio that at the time of the signing was approximately 1.7 GW.
- Including Pohjan Voima, the project portfolio increased by approximately 2.4 GW.
SIGNIFICANT EVENTS AFTER THE END OF THE REPORTING PERIOD
- In April 2023, Arise completed the previously announced acquisition of approximately 51% of the shares in Pohjan Voima Oy.
Halmstad, 4 May 2023
Arise AB (publ)