SECOND QUARTER (1 APRIL – 30 JUNE 2023)
- Net sales for the quarter amounted to MSEK 110 (53).
- Operating profit before depreciation and amortisation (EBITDA) totalled MSEK 69 (25).
- Operating profit (EBIT) was MSEK 53 (10).
- Profit/loss after tax totalled MSEK 36 (-6) and earnings per share to SEK 0.85 (-0.13).
- Operating cash flow was MSEK 60 (67) and cash flow after investments amounted to MSEK -167 (-12).
- Production generated 54 GWh (61) of green electricity with an average income of SEK 947 (675)/MWh.
- Arise completed the previously announced acquisition of approximately 51% of the shares in Pohjan Voima Oy.
- The project portfolio increased by approximately 200 GW.
FIRST HALF OF THE YEAR (1 JANUARY – 30 JUNE 2023)
- Net sales for the period amounted to MSEK 217 (141).
- Operating profit before depreciation and amortisation (EBITDA) totalled MSEK 145 (86).
- Operating profit (EBIT) totalled MSEK 114 (56).
- Profit after tax totalled MSEK 88 (31) and earnings per share to SEK 2.01 (0.76).
- Operating cash flow was MSEK 90 (134) and cash flow after investments amounted to MSEK -208 (35).
- Production generated 141 GWh (161) of green electricity with an average income of SEK 940 (725)/MWh.
- In January 2023, Arise signed an agreement with Persson Invest, one of Sweden’s largest private landowners. The agreement pertains to development rights for potential wind power projects on a large portion of Persson Invest’s land, for which the company sees good potential to realise new wind power. According to the assessment from the company, the potential amounts to approximately 500 MW.
- In March 2023, Arise signed an agreement to acquire approximately 51% of the Finnish company Pohjan Voima Oy. Pohjan Voima Oy has developed a well-diversified portfolio of onshore wind and solar projects across Finland, with a project portfolio that at the time of the signing was approximately 1.7 GW.
- The project portfolio increased by approximately 2,600 MW.
SIGNIFICANT EVENTS AFTER THE END OF THE REPORTING PERIOD
- No significant events have taken place after the end of the reporting period.
Halmstad, 18 July 2023
Arise AB (publ)
For further information, please contact:
Per-Erik Eriksson, CEO Arise AB, +46 702 409 902
Markus Larsson, CFO Arise AB, + 46 735 321 776