- Rental income increased by 10.5% to MSEK 417 (377).
- The operating surplus increased by 13.9% to MSEK 269 (236), giving a surplus ratio of 64.4 (62.5) %.
- Profit from property management increased by 22.5% and amounted to MSEK 147 (120). The increase is mainly due to an increased operating surplus.
- Profit from project activities amounted to MSEK 22 (91).
- The market value of the properties amounted to MSEK 15,407 (14,837). CA Fastigheter does not marketvalue the properties continuously during the year, increased value from year end 2022 refers to investments and exchange rate fluctuations.
- Profit after tax amounted to MSEK 130 (390). The decrease is mainly due to changes in the value of derivatives.
Significant events during the year:
-In June, the third phase of the major refurbishment of the property Växjö 6:69 was completed. This stage included 96 apartments. A decision has also been made to start the fourth phase, which includes an additional 102 apartments. After completion of the fourth phase, 409 out of a total of 613 apartments have been renovated. These projects are a significant investment in our long-term work to develop the investment properties and the tenant offering.
– During the quarter, the properties Professorn 8 in Malmö were environmentally certified according to Miljöbyggnad iDrift and Maskinhuset 1 in Stockholm as Miljöbyggnad. Both properties have received a silver rating.
-CA Fastigheter affirmed its BBB- long-term issuer rating. The outlook is stable. The rating report was published in April.
For further information, please contact:
Andreas von Hedenberg, CEO
+4673-965 58 19, email@example.com
Caroline Menninge, CFO
+4670-534 25 86, firstname.lastname@example.org